Discovery is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores, which include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. With variety comes plenty of happy surprises—our environment is ever-changing, and that’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Ready to Discover Different?
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
Senior Business Analyst
What you’ll discover
- Inclusive culture and career growth opportunities
- Global IT Organization which collaborates across U.S., Canada, Europe and Australia, click [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Business Analyst to learn more
Challenging, collaborative, and team-based environment
What you’ll do
The Corporate Solution Delivery organization leads the ServiceNow Platform within TJX. We chase the big, strategic initiatives enabling TJX to make faster, smarter decisions every day by promoting and enabling Platform capabilities, in a standardized way, to accelerate business productivity and innovation.
As Business Analyst IV in the ServiceNow team, you will join a dynamic and truly global team with accountability across the platform in defining and managing strategic roadmaps and priorities in collaboration with Enterprise Architecture, IT Solution Delivery, and business stakeholders.
Your core responsibilities will be to liaison with stakeholders for new project Demand Management, including request intake, clarification, business case development, estimation, budgeting, and pipeline management. You will work at the domain/portfolio level to develop enterprise strategies, priorities, and project roadmaps, ensuring platform team alignment with the business strategy, roadmap, and platform governance policies.
What you’ll need
Our team is transforming the professional experience for thousands of TJX business associates across the globe and expects team members to bring passion and out-of-the-box thinking to our mission.
- 8+ years IT Business Analyst experience with Agile Management, strategy or requirements development role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, especially the ability to communicate technical concepts to business users and to communicate business needs to the technical teams
- Experience building strong relations with all levels in the organization and various business units
- Proven success working in a highly collaborative, matrix environment, with a track record of accomplishments with measurable business impact
- Adaptable and Agile, can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines and make project adjustments to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Familiarity with any with ServiceNow capabilities or functions
- Certified SAFe® Lean Portfolio Manager
- Basic knowledge of SPI, PCI, PII and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Visio, PowerPoint, Jira, Confluence and presentation tools
Come Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and teamwork to growth, we think you’ll find that it’s so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our global TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated to finding great deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have a lot of fun doing it.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff (Competitive salaries: check. Solid benefits: check. Plenty of room for advancement: of course). It’s our way of empowering you to make your career here.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
- Solution Delivery
- Sarbanes Oxley Act (Sox) Compliance
- Microsoft Office
- Business Case
- Microsoft Power Point