To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Development Representative
Worldpay 2018 • Atlanta, GA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
Worldpay is seeking an ambitious Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales Teams. The main duty is to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we'd like to meet you.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
• Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
• Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
• Present our company to potential clients
• Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
• Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
• Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
• Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Business Development Manager
• Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
• Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
• Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative or similar role
• Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
• Track record of achieving sales quotas
• Experience with Salesforce
• Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
• Understanding of sales performance metrics
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to deliver engaging presentations
• BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.