To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dixon, IL 61021
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Facilities Supervisor (HAMA) - SNE
Aramark • Dixon, IL
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Running Day to Day Warehouse floor operations
- Inventory control/management utilizing customer warehouse management systems
- Safe Work environment utilizing tools provided by GM and Aramark
- Update customer’s on outgoing inventory
- Run and build scrap processes to maintain lean outlook
- Implement and maintain inventory and material management strategies by regular review of inventory parameter
- Scheduling and communicating customer trucking needs on a daily basis
- Helped Process daily paperwork; updating Warehouse Management system
- Running daily activity reports and putting together shipments
- Conduct root cause analysis for shipping/storage issues and define corrective action plans to avoid reoccurrence
- Participate in regular business and performance reviews with customer
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence
- Ensuring plant operations are in line with customer needs
- Report all needed facility maintenance
- Keep updated and well-maintained facility records
- Manage Preventive/Corrective maintenance program
- Oversee all contractors onsite at all times (pre-task setup and roll outs)
- Report to GM Leadership Team daily
- Manage and maintain safety records
- Computer Skills: Must have advanced Office (word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- High level of organization skills and customer service
- Strong knowledge of Logistics systems
- An Associate Degree in engineering, or an engineering related field or business or business related field.
- Prepares proper documentation of maintenance records to satisfy all code compliance including CMS.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran