Mid-Level Human Resource Support - TS/SCI with Poly
Job Category: Human Resources
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
CACI is looking for full-time Junior to Senior-Level Human Resource Support Specialists with 2 - 10+ years of experience to join our dynamic team in providing a wide range of financial support duties to accomplish critical objectives.
Our contracts offer a diverse selection of labor categories, job types, and locations within the Washington metropolitan area with competitive benefits, salaries and internal growth opportunities (e.g., career advancement opportunities, professional training, and tuition reimbursement.) If you are a motivated individual looking to be a part of critical mission, CACI would like to speak with you.
For additional information regarding CACI's outstanding benefits and career developing tools, please visit www.CACI.com.
What you'll get to do:
* Provides policy and procedural information and guidance on programs and processes.
* Formulate reports, provide status reports to management, and compile and distribute material for management.
* Process, verify, and maintain documentation relating to personnel activities such as recruitment and training.
* Recommend and analyze data.
* Become aware of guidelines.
* Responsible for ad hoc or other tasks relevant to the role.
You'll Bring these Qualifications:
* TS/SCI with Polygraph
* Three years' experience in Human Resources.
* Strong communication skills.
* Experience with Microsoft applications.
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Human Capital Management; or related degree in business administration, business management, Organizational Development Psychology, or Sociology. Additional years of experience may be substituted for the Bachelor's degree (minimum of 3 years).
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
This position description is not an active opening, but is representative of positions within CACI that are consistently available. Individuals who apply may also be considered for other positions at CACI.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- Data Analysis
- Human Resources