To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Daniel Wan
- Phone: 954-462-6401
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Accounting Analyst
Randstad USA • West Palm Beach, FL
Posted 1 month ago
The Senior Accounting Analyst will assist with the preparation of financial and operational schedules and review of financal statements. The Senior Accounting Analyst must have proven hands-on experience with preparing and reviewing financial statements and have experience working in a high volume fast-paced environment. The Senior Accounting Analyst will also maintain strong financial reporting controls and must be thorough with financial statement review.
location: West Palm Beach, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Assist with the preparation and review financial statements in accordance with GAAP, corporate accounting policies & procedures
- Perform daily accounting and administrative operations such as financial statement review and analysis
- Review month-end financial statements and provide feedback on trial balance discrepancies
- Assist with the management & safeguarding assets, expenses, revenue recognition and ensuring proper financial reporting controls and monthly reporting
- Work with operations staff and sales managers to accurately record revenue and reduce operating expenses in addition to ensuring compliance with policies and standard operational procedures
- 5-year plus accounting experience in a multi-location environment
- Accounting, reporting and auditing experience from local CPA firms are preferred
- Hands-on experience with preparing and reviewing general ledger trial balance reconciliations and review of financial statements
- Demonstrated proficiency with modern ERP Accounting Systems and advanced Microsoft Excel user
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and communicate with all levels of management.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Access, Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Accruals, Acquisitions/Due Diligence, Analysis, 10-key, Audit-Internal, 10-K, 10-Q, A/P Processing, A/P Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, A/R Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, Aging Receivables, Audit - Internal, Audit - External, A/P Review, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.