Help Desk Analyst IIICompensation:
$23.00 to $27.00 hourly
Robert Half Technology is seeking a talented Sr. Help Desk Analyst to join our client on a contract to full time basis in downtown Portland, OR. This candidate will ensure proper computer operations so that end users can accomplish organizational tasks. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving end-user help requests.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Act professionally and as a collaborative peer in the global team.
- Provide general troubleshooting and maintenance on computer hardware and software for Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Support users with software application such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Apple Office Suite and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Log incidents and service request calls into the helpdesk ticketing system with proper detail and validation.
- Provide excellent customer service and helpful attitude for all customers, at all levels.
- Responsible for assigned help desk tickets, track to resolution and perform follow-up functions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assist with hardware and software upgrades.
- Train new employees to use desktop software and network resources.
- Ensure all communication and escalation processes are followed.
- Participate in special assignments and projects as requested.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 3+ years’ relevant Help Desk experience.
- Solid knowledge of operating systems: Windows 10 and Mac OS X 10.X in a corporate/enterprise environment.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe, Microsoft Office (suite), Visio, Project, Keynote, Numbers and Pages (Preferred)
- Knowledge of Help Desk tools for tracking issues and resolution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong professional and collaboration skills to work in a team environment that is spread across multiple work sites.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to independently manage simultaneous tasks/issues/tickets.
For immediate consideration click apply or email resume directly to: email@example.com
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Attention To Detail