General Job Summary:
Organize, input, and analyze data for ABF Freight.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities:
Job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
* Interpret, organize and properly input a variety of data
* Perform typing and various other office duties as needed
* Meet data entry deadlines and perform work in a time-efficient and accurate manner
* Work in a team setting to accomplish department goals
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's degree, preferred
* Able to work shift hours of 3:30 p.m. to midnight with required occasional overtime
* Ability to type 40-50 words per minute
* Analytical and problem-solving skills
* Data entry skills
* Microsoft Office skills
* Ability to work independently and in a team to accomplish goals
* Attention to accuracy, and detail-oriented
* Must enjoy a fast pace, multi-tasking, customer service minded environment
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills
* Must display sense of urgency with an ability to work under pressure
As a Data Input Specialist, your hours will be Monday through Friday, 3:30pm to 11:30pm, with irregular hours that may occur depending on work load.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact Email blocked - click to apply
or Phone number blocked - click to apply
. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability.