The Marketing Manager/Director will be a new Dallas based position working directly with company partners to help build and maintain the company brand using both online and printed collateral. Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help build our brand.
This person will join a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision. The marketing budget is not yet determined at this time but the early focus of the role is majority in-house without much work outsourced.
This is a fully in office position to collaborate with the team.
- Build brand awareness
- Write copy for social media primarily and some for the website (content for website often provided by project managers and updates)
- Purchase items/logo/collateral for staff and giveaways at conventions and seminars
- Work with lead generation dept to develop scripts and strategies for new real estate markets
- Develop marketing and branding strategy (not managing vendors at this point)
- Build's social media strategy with a conservative approach (for example, not focused on TikTok right now)
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram are top priorities
- Future opportunity to interface with VestRight (being run by a brand management company now); growth opportunity to eventually do both for increase in pay
- Minimal travel; could be 10-15% for conventions
- Lead Generation
- Social Media
- Brand Awareness
- Strategic Thinking