Job ID: 47976
Program Manager. Our Columbus, Ohio client has a current contract requirement for a Program Manager working on an enterprise-wide modernization program. Primary duties will be Project Management support for implementation of the End to End (E2E) Project, which will involve leading teams to define, design, implement, and deploy the E2E solution focusing on modernization of distribution Centers, Warehouses and Stores. The chosen solution will implement a new warehouse management system (WMS) enabling real-time inventory tracking across the client enterprise.
- Accountable for building an integrated project plan to include technology and business deliverables.
- Implementing solutions aligned with business strategy, project development, reporting, monitoring implementations, task assignments, leadership of team members, effective communication with executive project sponsors, and stakeholders.
- The Program Manager will manage risk and develop mitigation strategies.
- The ideal candidate is an experienced Project/Program manager with a technical background.
- Experience working with hybrid model of Agile and Waterfall required.
To view all our open positions, please go to: URL blocked - click to apply
Determine Best Practices