To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL 33607
- Mary Varouh
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Bridge Engineer - Tampa, FL
Loyal Source • Tampa, FL
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Loyal Source’s Direct Hire Division has partnered with a global engineering design firm to hire a Senior Bridge Engineer in Tampa, FL.
Why should you consider this position?
- The firm offers a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary and a broad benefits package
- Generous time-off programs and flexible work schedules
- 401k with employer match
- Professional and career development opportunities
- Highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program.
- And more!
About the Position:
- Performs project design, sketching design concepts to be developed by junior engineers, CAD designers or technicians.
- Plans and reviews the production of engineering drawings and specifications.
- Plans and reviews the production of engineering investigations or planning work.
- Develops and evaluates plans and criteria for new projects, weighing alternatives and selecting the most cost-effective solution.
- Analyzes technical problems, assessing the feasibility of proposed techniques and procedures, and devising new approaches and alternative solutions.
- Analyzes project dimension and scope and prepares or oversees the preparation of cost and manpower estimates, schedules and job budgets.
- Coordinates work with project manager and guides junior professionals and technical personnel on the design and drafting of preliminary and final plans.
- Is responsible for quality control, maintaining quality standards in all work produced, and checking computations or reviewing designs and drawings performed by others.
- May occasionally manage projects.
- Performs such other duties as the supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
Skills & Qualifications:
- B.S. or M.S. in Engineering
- 5-10 years of transportation structures design experience
- Experience with FDOT a plus.
- Steel Bridge Design experience a plus.
- Concrete segmental design experience a plus.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.) in Florida strongly preferred
For more information and this or other opportunities, please contact Mary Varouh at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]