.Net Developer Opening in West Lake, TX!
Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for .Net Developer role in the West Lakes, TX area. This is a 7+ month contract position and the pay rate is flexible depending on experience. Here are the details:
For applicants who are interested in this .Net Developer opportunity; please send a Word resume to Jenna Ferrigno, Technical Recruiter, at Email blocked - click to apply
Position: .Net Developer
Apex Job ID: 970574
Location: West Lake, TX
Rate: Negotiable based on experience
Duration: 7+ months
Apex is looking for a Software Developer to join our client located in West Lake, TX that will work within a team-based agile model to enhance and deliver features for our Associates to help and support our customers..
- Strong experience of 12+ years in Software Development on thick client application, web based application and Web services(WCF)
- In-depth knowledge on Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0, 4.5 or greater
- In-depth knowledge in developing software components with C#
- In-depth knowledge in developing WPF applications with MVVM, WCF services
- Some knowledge in developing web based applications
- Some knowledge in Angular concepts and NodeJs
- AWS developer certification is highly desired
- Database knowledge on SQL / MongoDB
- Experience in Unit Testing and Test Driven Development
- Good working knowledge on DevOps tools & SCM tools
- Relevant experience working with Agile teams
- Business knowledge or propensity to upskill on business knowledge in order to understand and better deliver against the needs of the advisor and their end clients
- Abiding by best practices and adhering strictly to processes set by other teams for system maintenance, security, release management, improvements, data integrity, duplicates, backups, etc.
- Effective communicator with the ability to rally people and sometimes teams around delivering on a customer centric vision
- Taking risks, trying new approaches, and collaborating to drive real improvements in tools people use to do their jobs
- Partnering very closely with others in your direct team, as well as with matrixed environments, with teams aligned to other senior leaders
- Seeing complex challenges from multiple perspectives, and leaning in to solve independently or with others
- Dedication to high quality, balanced with rapid pace of delivery – delivering technology changes to end users every two weeks, and as frequent as daily
For this opportunity, you will also be eligible for benefits through Apex for the contract period, 401K, medical/health benefits options, a W2 hourly rate, weekly pay, and direct deposit!
Long-term contract opportunity!
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Windows Presentation Foundation
Windows Communication Foundation
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Amazon Web Services