OverviewOpportunity: Restaurant Server
Serve food and beverage to guests in a courteous and friendly manner in accordance with established brand/hotel guest service and sustainability standards. Potential Career Path
Restaurant Supervisor/Banquet Server/Captain - Restaurant Manager - Banquet ManagerEssential Job Functions
- Take food and beverage orders and place order in point of service system.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Set and clear tables in dining areas.
- Stock service stations with items such as ice, napkins, or straws.
- Pick up order from food preparation areas and ensure food is prepared accordingly.
- Prepare guest check and if appropriate complete payment transaction.
- Perform other food and beverage functions such as bartending and bussing in the event of staff staffing shortages or peak periods.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM's EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Work Environment and Context
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous food and beverage experience required or equivalent training.
- Knowledge of POS system.
- TIPS certification preferred.
What We Believe
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching.
People Are Our Capability - Hearts That Serve - Only Excellence - Stay Nimble - Own It
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Material Safety Data Sheet
- Occupational Safety And Health