Overnight Shifts Available
Help enhance the lives of aging adults living in your community by working with Home Instead Senior Care, named Forbes 2017 America's Top 100 Best Employers. We are seeking compassionate people who possess a great attitude and strong work ethic to join our team of elite caregivers who provide a variety of home care services that help seniors age in the comfort and familiarity of their own homes. Our professional caregivers provide assistance with bathing, dressing, medication reminders and preparing meals. We also provide light housekeeping, shopping and errands.
- We provide service across the Las Vegas Valley including Henderson, Green Valley, Summerlin, Northwest Las Vegas, and Boulder City.
- NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. Exceptional training is provided to prepare you for success. We provide on-going opportunities for growth and personal development.
- A Supportive 24/7 staff
- Daytime, overnight and weekend shifts available
- Schedules that fit your lifestyle. (typically 15-40 hours weekly) part-time and full time available
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Empathy towards others
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a Nevada driver's license and valid auto insurance
- Complete a physical and TB testing
- Be 21 years of age or older
- TB, Physical and Background check last 6 months a plus!!!
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.