Principal Electrical Engineer
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Principal Electrical Engineer to work within their facilities located in Jupiter West, FL, for a long-term assignment.
- Responsible for providing technical expertise in support of nuclear plants.
- Performs advanced engineering tasks or other special projects requiring original concepts and a high level of experience and expertise necessary for the operation of the nuclear units.
- Works independently, performs engineering tasks with little or no precedence, acts as a consultant to supervision.
- Ability to apply nuclear industry standards and regulations for new situations.
- Has management skills for facilitation of team actions for problem solving including conflict resolution to assure progress.
- Provides backup for supervision.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (PE preferred and may substitute for degree.)
- Experience: Twelve (12) or more years of engineering or related experience required.
- Conflict Resolution
- Nuclear Power
- Problem Solving