WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain responsive design websites that are dynamic, and data driven.
- Review the work of junior staff members and provide guidance in best practices in UI, UX, and interaction design.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with clients to help articulate requirements, preferences, and expectations.
WordPress Developer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 plus years’ experience in IT development to include at least 6 years using WordPress.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 (Bootstrap).
- Excellent communication skills, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, be detailed oriented and able to work in a team environment.
- Experience with Drupal.
- Proficient in LAMP stack (e.g., Linux, Apache, MySQL, or PHP).
- Experience developing Responsive sites.
- Experience installing, testing, and debugging WordPress plugins, and creating custom plugins as needed.
- Experience writing technical requirements and specifications.
- Familiarity with common version control systems, preferably Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration processes using Jenkins.
- Able to write clean, readable, and well-documented code, following WordPress or Drupal conventions.
- Accustomed to working on collaborative team projects using agile development methodology.
- Knowledge of website accessibility standards.
Why should you work for Mindbank?
Mindbank has been providing business solutions to Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies for over two decades. We provide IT Services Supplemental Staffing, Specialized/On-Demand Recruiting, Supplemental Human Resources Services, Vendor Management Solutions, and Outplacement Services.
Our nationwide presence offers consultants many interesting assignments locally and around the country. As a Mindbank consultant, you have choices. You advise us for which companies you are most interested in working. We never submit your resume to any company without your prior permission. You determine if you want a full-time or a part-time position, or if you would like to take time off between assignments. We want our relationship with you to last; therefore, we listen carefully to your preferences and work hard to match you with the perfect opportunity.
We also offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401K Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Employment Options
- Market Strength – Quality Reputation
- Our Commitment to our employees and clients
Mindbank Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Bootstrap (Front End Framework)
Responsive Web Design
Java Script (Programming Language)