To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kennesaw, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quality Engineering Intern
CryoLife, Inc. • Kennesaw, GA
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Is This The Role For You?
We hire smart people with big hearts. People who have a passion for their work and who strive every day to help others. Our work requires bold and innovative leaders; people who bring strong values and ethics to their role.
If you’re ready for a career that allows you to grow and develop into the professional you want to be – today and in the future….CryoLife is the place for you.Position Overview
This position utilizes Quality Engineering and Quality Assurance techniques to provide functional support for risk management and product line support. This position also ensures that the company complies with all applicable federal, industry, and corporate procedures, guidelines, and regulations during the receipt, storage, manufacture, and distribution of products.Responsibilities
- Provide Quality Engineering project support for sustaining engineering, manufacturing, and R&D as necessary.
- Provide Quality Engineering technical support to assist in resolving quality issues.
- Analyze process/product non-conformances and assist in the implementation of comprehensive corrective and preventive action plans.
- Assist in validations to approve equipment and processes used in the testing, processing, storing, and distribution of products.
- Collect, statistically analyze, and develop report packages to support validations and engineering studies.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and documentation of qualifications/validations to ensure that the products processed are proven to be reliable, safe, and effective prior to release.
- Effectively complete “other” functions that may be assigned.
QE Intern duties include:
- Partner with R&D and other cross functional groups to support successful development and commercial launch of new products.
- Partner with R&D and other cross functional groups to support the proper application of design controls, risk management, and the investigation/correction of design failures/challenges.
- Assist in Development of Risk Management Documents to include FMEA’s.
- Interface with manufacturing facilities as required.
- Assist in conducting investigations, bounding, documentation, and review of non-conformances, CAPA’s and customer complaints as necessary.
- Currently pursuing a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering field, preferably within 2 years of graduating.
- Experience in a FDA regulated industry (i.e., pharmaceutical, biomedical, medical device field) with basic knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices, Quality System Regulations, and ISO Standards is a plus, but not a requirement.
Who We Are.
CryoLife is one of the world’s contemporary medical device companies providing preserved human cardiac and vascular tissues, surgical adhesives and sealants, cardiac lasers and implantable end-stage renal disease access grafts for the repair of complex cardiac and vascular reconstruction surgeries. Since the Company’s inception in 1984, it is estimated that its products and tissues have been implanted in about 900,000 patients worldwide.
CryoLife technology and products bring restoration and hope to people all around the world. CryoLife headquarters are located in Kennesaw, Georgia, a suburb of Atlanta.
CryoLife is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
CryoLife is committed to the philosophy of equal opportunity employment. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, veterans or other legally protected status.
CryoLife is committed to providing reasonable accommodations both in the application and interview process, consistent with legal requirements. If you need a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 770-429-5215. A Human Resources representative will return your call. Messages or emails for any reason other than accommodation requests will not be returned.