Purpose Statement / Position Summary:
To be the first reliable point of contact for Patients, Families and Providers. Providing the Simply Better MemorialCare Experience in every interaction with guests and colleagues.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job:
1. Maintains working knowledge of the job functions of telephone advice nurse.
2. Assess and prioritize incoming calls.
3. Act as a resource to other departments.
4. Deliver the Simply Better MemorialCare Experience in every interaction with Patients, Families, Providers and Colleagues.
5. Prioritize service and customer experience within each interaction.
6. Ensure unforgettable guest experiences through unmatched service.
7. Demonstrates strong guest-focused engagement over the phone, email, and chat.
8. Demonstrates effective communication, interpersonal, written and verbal skills.
9. Strong organizational skills.
10. Must be able to multi-task and maintain calm positive demeanor.
11. Must possess problem resolution and follow through skills.
12. Knowledge of managed care and the business segments.
13. Knowledge and ability to schedule reservations for patients/family.
14. Be at work and be on time.
15. Follow company policies, procedures and directives.
16. Interact in a positive and constructive manner.
17. Prioritize and multitask.Qualifications
1. Minimum of three years’ experience in healthcare setting and/or a broad knowledge base preferably in Adult, Emergency and Pediatrics.
2. Must excel in interpersonal communication and patient-centered focus and be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
3. Must excel in organization and attention to details and follow through.
4. Highly organized, able to work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate prioritization skills/effective time management, demonstrates initiative and responsibility.
5. Must have good listening skills, and be able to effectively and clearly communicate (written and verbal) in English. This includes the ability to professionally and diplomatically discuss difficult topics while promoting the Company's position.
6. Proficient in Word, Excel, and Power Point.
1. Minimum of an Associate of Science Degree in Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
2. Current California Registered Nurse license (RN).
3. CPR/BCLS for healthcare provider card.Job:
United States-California-Fountain ValleyPrimary Location: Schedule:
Attention To Detail