EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: DMLSS Clerk II
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services has an immediate need for a DMLSS Clerk II at Ft. Belvoir, VA. The DMLSS Clerk II receives work requests from the hospital staff, enters the information into DMLSS to generate a work order and dispatches EMCOR trades personnel. The position requires both strong organizational and courteous communication skills in a team environment. Team work is essential to the success of this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer the phone to receive service work requests from the hospital staff recording detailed information and recording this information into a DMLLS work order.
- Enter all detailed data into both service work requests and preventive maintenance work orders into DMLSS.
- Report on work order status as per Facility staff member’s request.
- Dispatch mechanics to respond to work orders and emergencies.
- Print work orders and preventive maintenance (PM) and forward to supervision.
- Prepare DMLSS reports for the Project Manager.
- Prepare completed work orders and PM’s in DMLSS.
- File completed work orders, preventative maintenance (PM) orders, reports, etc.
- Input new Real Property Equipment Inventory (RPEI) in DMLLS with approved procedures provided by supervision.
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to pass and maintain a Department of Defense Secret background investigation.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Must complete the OSHA 10 General Safety and Health Training class (supplied by EMCOR).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to sit. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The employee must receive medical shots as required by the Fort Belvoir Community Hospital. The annual flu shot and annual TB testing are mandatory, but additional shots maybe required as related to the employee’s position.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee will be in an office environment.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled.
Use Hand Tool