Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Duties: Design, develop, create, modify and test real-time software for military test and evaluation applications. Position is located at the Naval Air Warfare Center at Patuxent River, Maryland. All applicants must possess an active DOD security clearance.
- Developing system and software requirements and design documentation
- Design, development and maintenance of software
- Developing test plans, test descriptions, test procedures, and test reports
- Verifying implementation of system and software requirements
- Conducting requirements correlation analysis and system performance assessments
- Performing test analysis to determine system and test coverage, to evaluate critical test results, and to evaluate all software changes
- Performing code inspections for proper test sequences, consistent interfaces, correct data flow, completeness, and appropriate logic flow
- Ensuring that software changes are thoroughly tested, and accepted, and that changes made during testing do not adversely affect systems and software performance
- Conducting demonstrations, for validation and training purposes, of created or modified software programs
- Monitoring the software development process and providing technical consultation to team leaders and team members
- Resolve Software and System interface problems
- Must demonstrate a strong working knowledge of C++ (Required)
- Minimum 2 years’ recent experience with software development for real-time systems (Required)
- Knowledgeable in computer software/hardware, automated data processing systems, and computer systems interfacing
- Experience in MySQL and MatLab (Desired)
- Knowledge of QT and understanding of Red Hat (Desired)
- Some knowledge of Digital Signal Processing techniques (Desired)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Physics from an accredited college or university
- Must be a US citizen and currently hold a DOD security clearance.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Life/AD&D/STD/LTD Insurance
- Tuition and Training Assistance Program
- Wellness Program & Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave & 10 Paid Holidays
- Mobile Phone Service Discounts
- Discounted Gym Memberships
Conditions will vary. Most work is performed in enclosed buildings, but some outside work may be required. Work will include sitting, standing, walking, lifting and reaching. Applicant should be capable of lifting 50-100 lbs. assisted by other employees. Vision abilities needed to perform this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
Applicants must possess a valid driver’s license.
All responses will be handled with strict confidentiality.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply