To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Statewide, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Personal Banker 1 Marin District
Wells Fargo • US-State-CA
Posted 2 months ago
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customersâ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Weâre looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youâll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country.Â We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams.Â Weâve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Â Â Â Â Â
As a Personal Banker at Wells Fargo, you will focus on building meaningful lifelong relationships with customers, both consumers and small businesses.Â To be successful you will need to demonstrate a genuine interest in your customers and ask questions to understand whatâs important to them and how Wells Fargo can help meet their financial needs.Â You will develop strong relationships with other Wells Fargo partners and bankers that enable them to introduce customers to specialists who can assist with specific financial needs.Â You will be able to present options to customers about ways to make their banking easy and convenient, while ensuring the needs of the customer always come first.Â When appropriate you may also follow up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction, and build relationships based on their priorities.Â You also minimize risk by following policy and procedure and protecting confidentiality for customers and the bank.
This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction.Â As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results.Â Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date.Â Â If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined WF. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
Want to learn more about our team? Copy and paste this video URL into a new browser tab to hear what our team members are saying: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39qtam05NKU&list=PL1wnNCsFZfFVW7aXdtLBFvYrHynSOJcL0&index=28
Positions may not be available at all branch locations outlined in the posting.
- 1+ year of experience assessing and meeting the needs of customers and/or helping with issue resolution
- 1+ year of experience offering products and services to customers based on their needs
- Customer service focus with experience handling complex transactions across multiple systems
- Experience addressing and resolving complex customer issues
- Ability to meet or exceed performance objectives
- Experience working with others on a team to meet customer needs
- Experience fostering and developing strong customer relationships
- Ability to develop and maintain strong, effective relationships
- Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations
- Ability to identify potential fraud/risky accounts and take appropriate action to prevent loss
- Relevant military experience including working with military protocol and instructions, enlisted evaluations, officer/leadership reporting
- Relevant military experience including working in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
- Ability to interact with integrity and professionalism with customers and team members
Other Desired Qualifications
- Multilingual speakers are encouraged to apply
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
CA-San Rafael: 1203 4th St - San Rafael, CA
CA-Mill Valley: 800 Redwood Hwy - Mill Valley, CA
CA-Belvedere: 1550 Tiburon Blvd - Belvedere, CA
CA-Greenbrae: 100 Bon Air Shopping Ctr - Greenbrae, CA
CA-Corte Madera: 427 Corte Madera Town Ctr - Corte Madera, CA
CA-Mill Valley: 525 Miller Ave - Mill Valley, CA
CA-San Rafael: 600 Las Gallinas Ave - San Rafael, CA
CA-Sausalito: 715 Bridgeway - Sausalito, CA
CA-Mill Valley: 18 Miller Ave - Mill Valley, CA
CA-San Anselmo: 3 Tunstead Ave - San Anselmo, CA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.