Every policy we write is special, enabling our clients to do amazing things. From insuring the crops that feed us to the rock concerts that entertain us to rescuing international travelers in trouble, we offer more than 100 classes of specialty insurance. Our policies let our clients:
Transplant human hearts, build platforms in the ocean, parachute from aircraft, play host to the world's greatest sports, make structures that scrape the sky and much, much more…
To grow our organization, we are looking to hire a Corporate Financial Systems Manager in our Houston, TX office.
What we offer …
This is an exciting opportunity to learn about the Specialty Insurance industry, work independently whilst making an impact in the organization with future growth opportunities.
Tokio Marine HCC offers a competitive salary and employee benefit package. We are a successful, dynamic organization experiencing rapid growth and are seeking an energetic and confident individual to join our team. Tokio Marine HCC Group is an equal-opportunity employer.
About the position …
You will coordinate and completes complex projects. Improve communication between departments or groups when working on projects together. Responsible for strategic analysis, planning, design and support of Tokio Marine HCC's PeopleSoft Financial and Related Solutions.
What you work on
* Manage schedules and ensure timely completion of project milestones. Identify when additional resources are needed during the project lifecycle.
* Anticipate bottlenecks and escalate issue that may impact timing or budget to management.
* Anticipate and make trade-offs, balance business needs versus technical constraints and encourage risk-taking behavior to maximize business benefit.
* Implement and manage project management methodology within the organization.
* Identify and manage interdependencies between concurrent projects.
* Provide support to the Finance and Accounting Power Users and Users. Coordinate communication and training.
* Assist with the coordination enhanced functionality and continuous improvement as it relates to use of PeopleSoft Financials and Related Solutions.
* Ensure the proper adherence to internal controls and control procedures to safeguard Tokio Marine HCC's assets as it relates to PeopleSoft Financials including Segregation of Duties and Change Management.
* Work closely with IT, Power Users, and Users throughout the organization to effectively contribute to the successful achievements of HCC PeopleSoft strategies, goals, and targets.
* Ensure adequate resource availability to meet approved business demand, on Tokio Marine HCC PeopleSoft Financial and Related Solution initiatives.
* Prioritize initiatives and coordinate work of the FPC staff based on the set priorities.
What we look for …
* You should have a 4-year bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field, or the equivalent education and/or experience
* Significant relevent and progressive experience within PeopleSoft
* Experience managing teams and projects
* Ability to apply advanced knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy
* Superior organizational and analytical skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
TMHCC will consider all requests for reasonable accommodation as outlined in the Employee Handbook. Management may, at its discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Requirements
- Change Management