To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anchorage, AK 99501
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Executive Chef - Business Dining
Aramark • Anchorage, AK
Posted 7 days ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Management position, responsible for developing and executing culinary solutions to meet customer needs and tastes. Offers a wide variety of culinary solutions to meet customer and client needs and tastes. Oversees and manages culinary operations to meet production, presentation, and service standards. Applies culinary techniques to food preparation and manages the final presentation and service of food.
- Leadership: Ensures culinary production appropriately connects to the Executional Framework. Ensures proper culinary standards and techniques are in place for preparation of food items, including production, presentation and service standards. Manages culinary team to ensure quality in final presentation of food. Trains and manage culinary and kitchen employees to use best practice food production techniques. Coaches employees by creating a shared understanding about what needs to be achieved and how it is to be achieved. Rewards and recognize employees. Plan and execute team meetings and daily huddles. Complete and maintain all staff records including training records, shift opening/closing checklists and performance data. Multi-tasking as well as ability to simplify the agenda for the team is a must.
- Client Relationship: Develop and maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationship. Aggregate and communicate regional culinary and ingredient trends.
- Financial Performance: Responsible for delivering food and labor targets. Understands performance metrics, data, order and inventory trends; consistent focus on margin improvement.
- Productivity: Ensure efficient execution and delivery of all food line products in line with the daily menu. Maintain integrity of the standard Aramark food offer; responsible for maintaining food quality of items at all times. Full compliance with Operational Excellence fundamentals: managing waste, standard menus, recipes and ingredients through managing customer driven menus and labor standards. Understand end to end supply chain and procurement process and systems, ensure only authorized suppliers are used. Full knowledge and implementation of the Food Framework. Ensure accuracy of estimated food consumption for appropriate requisitions and/or food purchase. Ensure proper equipment operation and maintenance.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with Aramark SAFE food, occupational and environmental safety polices in all culinary and kitchen operations. Comply with all applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to safety, health, wage and hour.
- Requires at least 4 years experience and 1-3 years in a management role.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran