To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pennsauken Township, NJ 08109
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
BAYADA Home Health Care • Pennsauken Township, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Senior Associate/Cost Accountant to work in our Enterprise Support Accounting Services office in our brand new, state of the art facility in Pennsauken, NJ. Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing industry? Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives while you grow your career and learn the business? Then the Cost Accounting Senior Associate position might be right for you!
As a Senior Associate/Cost Accountant in the Enterprise Support Accounting Services (EAS) office at BAYADA Home Health Care, you will work alongside EAS Manager and EAS Director to support the CFO and BAYADA Management with cost accounting activities. This is a visible role working with senior leadership across the organization and is a critical position that provides a meaningful contribution to helping BAYADA achieve its vision to serve millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life in the comfort of their own homes while building and maintaining a lasting legacy as the world’s most compassionate and trusted team of home health care professionals.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain cost accounting models for support offices. Models are based on services provided by the support office, their outputs and their related metrics.
- Collect, audit, and record service output and customer data for BAYADA Support services on a quarterly basis
- Allocate support costs to internal customers on a weekly and quarterly basis
- Assist in the management of the Enterprise Support metrics and dashboards
- Act as a trusted advisor to Support Office in assigned divisions with regard to cost accounting functions, processes and metrics
- Assist in maintenance of data warehouse and financial reports (including dashboards) related to cost accounting
- Assist in calculation of fully loaded service and output costs and impact analyses related to consumption-based cost allocation
- Assist with preparation of the Enterprise Support Bi-Annual Performance Assessment
- Perform special projects or requests to support the EAS Manager, Director, and CFO such as activity based costing analysis.
- Work with multiple areas of the organization to understand operational decisions’ impacts to internal processes and financial results.
- Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA Home Health Care and The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence and reliability
The ideal candidate will have:
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ successful experience in a cost management and/or analytical role
- Four (4) year college degree, preferably in Accounting or related field. MBA or CMA preferred.
- A strong understanding of financial statements
- Strong analytical mindset and skills
- A demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills and ability to set goals and achieve them
- High attention to detail, good organizational/prioritization skills, and ability to multi-task
- Self-motivation, dependability, and a focus on results
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, and advanced functions) and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience in Workday software is a plus
- Comprehensive salary
- Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with company match
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration in the Senior Cost Accountant role.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or veteran status. EOE.