To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
STERIS Corporation • Birmingham, AL
Posted 5 days ago
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
The role of the Repair Consultant 'RC’ is multifaceted. The primary role is to build and maintain the Customer relationship during each visit, the secondary is to act as the Lead Repair Technician, and to work in tandem with Sales Representative to generate and develop revenue opportunities in new and existing accounts. The RC is a leadership role within the company, as they direct the repair flow on each mobile truck and act as quality control for each repair performed. The person in this role is paired with a dedicated Repair Technician on a mobile instrument repair truck. The incumbent will supervise the work of the Repair Technician to ensure work is completed to Customer expectations. The RC is expected to coach, train and mentor the Repair Technician.
- Targets revenue for assigned accounts value of $0-35k/month
- Maintains Customer relationships and resolves issues and complaints. Escalates more complex issues to Regional Manager
- Responsible for Daily/Monthly Customer education in form of EOD/EOM reporting and Care and Handling
- Manages Customer repair agreements to ensure all trays are serviced as determined by contact
- Works with Sales Representative to build revenue, generate new accounts and sales opportunities.
- Responsible for training of Repair Technician on repair skills
- Has input on performance review for assigned Repair Technician
- Ensures all safety protocols and requirements are adhered to at all times, driving a culture of safety
High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in Customer Service/Sales in lieu of degree required
- Vocational/Technical education in Mechanical or Electrical field helpful; Surgical Technician experience desirable
- Previous management experience preferred
- Professional certification desirable (AST or alternative certification offered by NBSTSA, NHA, or Sterile Processing Tech certification offered by IAHCSMM)
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must have a valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Required to become CCSVP certified within one year of employment
- Must be able to pass DOT medical exam
- Provides immediate supervision to unit, assigning tasks, checking work at frequent intervals, and maintaining schedules
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.