Consultnet is accepting resumes for an HRIS Analyst
opportunity. The ideal candidate will join a dynamic team to help command and support their current Human Resource system functions. Our client heavily works in a Ceridian Dayforce environment and is looking for an experience resource to support their HR Team.Role Summary:
The HRIS Analyst is not only responsible for comprehensive and strategic HR systems administration, but also acts as a business partner to other members of the team, ensuring that all HR departments have the tools and access necessary to gain HRIS data to help run the business. The successful candidate is well-versed in HRIS best practices, is proficient in Ceridian Dayforce, is client-focused and communicative, is well organized, and is efficient and effective in their day-to-day routine. The HRIS Analyst is sensitive to stakeholders’ needs while adding value to the business through impactful and meaningful partnership through HR data. This role works closely and collaborates Business Operations, Talent Acquisitions, Contract Services, Learning & Development, Compliance, and Benefits to ensure the One Team approach. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- System Maintenance (5% of time): Assist in the review, testing and implementation of HRIS upgrades or patches. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix. Maintain HRIS tables. Document process and results.
- Production Support (20% of time): Provide support for HRIS, including researching and resolving HRIS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Projects/Process Improvement (55% of time): Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation. Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. payroll). Use project management skills in managing projects. May provide overall project management for a given HR initiative.
- Reports/Queries (10% of time): Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Training (5% of time): Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Train clients on new processes/functionality. Train new system users.
- Individual Development (5% of time): Maintain awareness of current trends in HRIS with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Examine trends in information systems training, materials and techniques. Through classes, reading, or other mechanisms, continuously increase both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge. Seek certification in HRIS application as appropriate. Participate in user group meetings/conferences.
- Partner with all levels of leaders to ensure overall business data needs are being met.
- Prepares progress reports to inform management of project status and deviation from goals.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- 5+ years with HRIS Data Analytics
- Experience with Ceridian Dayforce is preferred
- 3+ years closely collaborating with leader business stakeholders to develop best practices
- 2-3 years working with limited to no supervision
- Experience meeting timelines and creative problem solving
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products
- 3+ year experience overall working with HR business applications and systems in a support role with experience documenting software user needs, maintaining business application configurations, and the use of application reporting tools. (from IT Application Analyst role)
- BA/BS from an accredited University