To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Worth, TX
- GDH Consulting
- Phone: 972-535-2400
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
GDH • Fort Worth, TX
Posted 2 months ago
Description of Position
Description of Position
The Business Analyst is a functional / technical analyst works with businesses to break down business processes into specific steps. This helps the company understand and improve business processes. Process analyst will work on projects and day to day operations to improve quality, reduce errors and design new business processes. They work with management, operations and data management team, and finance business partners to gather and analyze information and make recommendations.
This position requires an analytical mindset, accuracy, attention to detail and creative problem-solving abilities. You will need to create tactical solutions while determining the overall fit into our future technology landscape. This position will support our finance and accounting team, helping measure, analyze and optimizing our core systems while ensuring daily operational efficiency.
* Maintain excellent communication regarding project status and priorities with project sponsors, driving planning and tracking of tasks, schedule, resources, dependencies and success criteria.
* Professionally challenge the norm, think creatively and outside of the box.
* Clearly capture, document, and validate business requirements for key business initiatives.
* Ability to embrace a complex set of systems, facilitate and drive process reengineering workshops, capture and document 'As-Is' and 'To-Be' process flow materials.
* Become cross-functional subject matter expert for internal financial systems and applications.
* Review, analyze and recommend process efficiencies.
* Execute special projects as assigned.
* Collaborate with business partners at various levels to research and validate functional requirements
* Engage and communicate with stakeholders and development to clarify cross-functional and cross-domain requirements, and overcome cross-team obstacles to meet the overall organizational goals
* Perform backlog maintenance through proper story prioritization
* Review, comment, follow-up and target reported defects and enhancement requests
* Bachelor's or graduate degree in a business, accounting/finance, technology or equivalent preferred
* 1 - 3 years of experience working with global finance and accounting organizations, familiarity with accounting practices
* Minimum of 2-5 years as a Process Business Analyst
* Experience writing business requirements, functional specifications, detailed design documents, and test plans, flow charting, and process diagramming.
* Strong excel skills and certification
* Experience writing basic select statements in SQL
* Detailed understanding of best business practices related to Finance and Accounting process required (Order-to-cash, Procure-to-Pay, Travel & Expenses, Accounting close, Fixed Assets,etc.)
* Ability to build strong working relationships with cross-functional teams to effectively communicate and coordinate projects for both technical and non-technical team members
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org Please reference job code
when responding to this ad.
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran's status or any other category protected by law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.