The Cyber Intel Analyst position will be located in Arlington, VA. Position Description: * Function as a communications and information specialist, preparing material for publications and other media internally and externally.
* Coordinate publications and other collateral material using both print and electronic media including the web and desktop publishing software to draft, edit, and lay out material for distribution.
* Responsible for final reviews of proposed publications for style, design, layout, and editorial aspects before government approval.
* Research, analyze, and perform technical review on triage of questions, issues, or events involving the nation's critical communications infrastructure.
* Gather necessary information from Program personnel, other DHS employees, and applicable policy, regulations, and best practices to support the Government in developing, writing, formatting, and editing technical and non-technical information for reports, manuals, procedures, processes, briefs, and other forms of documentation. * Provide technical and editorial document review and written feedback and expert opinion on draft cyber/infrastructure security information documents.
* Develops and maintains operational procedures documents, testing and certification of government and contractor operations personnel, and maintains training records.
* Draft, coordinate, and implement updates to maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to carry out detailed customer functions.
* Maintain contact information and distribution lists; manage alerting capabilities; scheduling visits, tours, and facilities; ensure awareness and compliance with DHS.
- Desktop Publishing
- Electronic Media
- Infrastructure Management