Westlake Financial Services is the largest privately held finance company in the Nation.
We are committed to growing and strengthening our organization by hiring the people that make Westlake World (our culture) what it is. Through hiring the best fitting applicant and supporting our people in further developing their skills, we transition our Applicants into Westlake Warriors (our people).
With 30% YOY growth and assets of 6.5 Billion, we are always looking to acquire talented individuals as we expand our presence in the Auto Finance Industry. Westlake Financial Services believes in PEOPLE with the PURPOSE and PASSION to assist our more than 22,000 dealer partners throughout North America.
We are looking for a Java Software Engineer with solid Java, web service and some relational database experience.
Your responsibilities include integrating with different financial institutions and 3rd party systems as well as supporting and maintaining mission critical business applications (CRM, ERP) and homebrew apps and scripts connected to them. You will also assume responsibility for program analysis, coding, testing and implementing applications. You are given responsibility for some design tasks, providing estimates for individual development efforts, creating/updating documentation, coding and unit testing, and supporting quality assurance with trouble shooting.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 3+ years of experience developing enterprise software applications in Java
- Experience with web services and XML related technology
- Experience with at least two of the following technologies: JDBC, Spring Framework, JSON, Servlet, JSP/JSF and JAXB.
- Experience with front end technology, such as HTML, CSS and java script.
- Experience with Unix or Linux
- Experience with relational database, such as Oracle and MySQL
Nice to have
- Experience with Perl, PHP and Zend framework
- Experience with Maven and SVN
- Experience with some ETL tool.
- Experience with some following: Angular, React, Vue
Experience with Apache karaf, CXF Tomcat and JBoss Application server
FULL TIME BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account
- 401K matching
- Employee Stock Ownership Program in a $2.6 Billion Company, plus company matching
- Wellness Program, Daily Team Exercises, Fresh Fruit for all employees
- Metro Tap Card and Metro-link Reimbursement
- Westlake University, Certification Programs
- Career Path Opportunities
- Discounts on Parks, Museums, Movie Tickets, and Attractions
- Wireless, Computer, and Satellite Discounts
- Onsite DMV
- Employee Loan Assistance Westlake Bike Share (Free Bikes onsite)
- Onsite Yoga, Treadmill Desks, Gym Membership Discounts
- Annual Flu Shots, Biometric Screenings
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick days
- Paid Holidays
- Rental Car Discounts, Dell Member Purchase Program
People. Purpose. Passion.
These are the hallmarks of Westlake Financial Services, and have been since our inception in 1988. Westlake specializes in prime to sub-prime automotive financing, helping car dealerships do what they do best: sell cars. Our unique credit approval software (known as \u0022The Buy Program ©\u0022) allows dealers to get an on-the-spot loan approval without waiting for callbacks, fax-backs, or rehashes.
Westlake Financial Services is an Internet based, privately held finance company that specializes in the acquisition and servicing of sub-prime and non-prime automotive retail installment contracts. Headquartered in Southern California, Westlake originates indirect retail installment contracts through a network of 21,000 new and used car dealers throughout the United States. All collections and servicing are performed in-house from its central facility located in the Mid-Wilshire area of Los Angeles.
Westlake's success didn't just happen overnight. It took years of hard work, cultivation, and smart intuition to get to where we are today. Not content to rest on our laurels, Westlake continues to build and refine, always keeping our dealers and customers in mind.
Java (Programming Language)
Java Script (Programming Language)
Hyper Text Markup Language (Html)
Php (Scripting Language)
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)