To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wilmington, DE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Financial Services Representative
PeopleShare Inc • Wilmington, DE
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PeopleShare is seeking qualified candidates for Financial Services Representatives in Wilmington, DE!
This position is with a local Credit Union who provides competitive wages, excellent benefits, a friendly work environment and opportunities for growth!
This Financial Services Representative position is great for those with previous sales, teller and/or loan experience!
Are you passionate about customer service and have an entrepreneurial spirit?...Apply Today!
- Schedule: Full-Time, 40 Hours per week (Will need to be available Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm, along with rotating Saturdays 9am - 1pm, Additional week day off will occur if Saturday is worked)
- Pay Rate: $15.89 / Hour
- Contract to Hire
Job Responsibilities & Description:
- Process non-monetary requests (i.e. direct deposits, online banking, mobile banking, etc.)
- Open and close member's accounts (including savings, checking, money markets, certificates, debit cards, check
orders, etc.), while learning more about member's reasons for maintaining or dissolving their relationship with the credit union
- Maintain member's account information and update when appropriate
- Investigate and reconcile member's questions, inquiries, and concerns with regard to their accounts/services;
communicate with the appropriate department or individual when applicable to ensure resolution and member
- Maintain an up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of the credit union's products and services
- Support the credit union's focus on member service and sales..this position will have sales and lending goals and minimum performance standards
- At least 1-2 years of Bank Teller, personal banker or loan specialist experience
- Lending /loan processing experience desired
- Financial Service experience desired
- Sales/Service experience desired
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Delaware (DE) - New Castle, Newark, and Wilmington. We have openings for warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service, insurance, bank teller, financial services representative, sales, substitute teaching, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.