Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
If you are located within Charleston, WV, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Manage a national sales model in an assigned geography
- Provide daily support on sales techniques and administrative functions through real-time coaching and employee development
- Implement account management, territory and customer strategies as assigned by the Sales Director for Optum and Executive Director for WVSA
- Represent Optum and/or WVSA at client facing meetings as needed
- Develop and implement creative lead generation strategies and closing techniques pursuant to CMS sales and marketing guidelines
- Effective use of a CRM
- Ensure compliance with company and departmental policies
- Utilize all tools and marketing materials to enhance closing ratios
- Establishes monthly, weekly and daily lead generation review and results process to include daily wrap-up to review results as a team, daily stand-up lead by WVSA
- Participate on bi-weekly Sales lead WVSA meeting
- Sets monthly, weekly and daily goals for lead generation for same store growth
- Reviews monthly sales reports and open leads reports with team members
- Leads account coverage and routing strategies for field sales team
- Reports daily lead generation and sales per account to Sales Director and weekly report to Executive Director at WVSA
- Executes and leads field-based sales training initiatives for new and existing hires
- Conduct and document ride-along on a bi-annual basis via field conference report
- Conduct monthly one on one meeting to review opportunities, strategies and next steps
- Manage usage of marketing tools and report out on effectiveness
- Establish gap plans accordingly.
- Serve as subject matter expert for field-based activities
- Engage in on-going self-development planning that builds sales and coaching skills
- Seek opportunities to network with colleagues, share experiences, willingness to provide direct support, solicit feedback and exchange ideas
- Develops and achieves professional growth goals and objectives
- Practices Optum and WVSA missions
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but equivalent work experience
- Experience managing a field-based sales organization in long term care or related senior living community
- Microsoft Proficient
- In depth understanding of sales practices in a post-acute care setting
- Lead management and direct sales experience
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to work a variety of hours, early morning, evenings and weekends, as required by various sales activities
- Ability to obtain, appropriate state licensure within 90 days of hire date
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Sales Manager, Sales, Sales Management, Long Term Care, Nursing Home, Medicare, Sales Process, Home Health, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Telecommuter, Work From Home, Remote, Charleston, WV