Full Time Product Development Tech II
Do you enjoy working in a Research and development Facility? Are you looking to work for a global medical technology company? Our customer leads in innovative solutions to help advance medical research and is looking to hire immediately. Manpower has an immediate opening for a Product Development Tech II located in Brea, CA.
What's in it for you?
* Full time hours
* Schedule: Monday- Friday - 1st Shift
* Competitive wage of $20.00 - $22.00 per hour
* Work Location: Brea, CA
What is the job?
* Provides completion of technical tasks.
* Provides technical support to engineers on a variety of technical tasks.
* Gathers, maintains, formats, compiles and manipulates technical data such as laboratory or material test results and engineering design changes.
* Engineering documents such as reports, and drawings (flow charts, block diagrams and schematics)
* Prepares reports and summaries, including quantitative analysis
* Help scope equipment for use and complete qualifications
* Works with team to organize lab functions; including calibration
* Notifies manager upon recognition of factors that may affect project
* Helps develop prototype processes and test set-ups
* Execution of designed test protocol and conduct testing
* Effective documentation and communication of test results
* Support hardware debugging - custom fixtures for software and hardware interface.
* Measuring, tools that measure pressure, gauges, torque wrenches, micrometers, calipers.
* Previous experience with disposable medical devices in a high-volume manufacturing environment preferred
What you bring to the job?
* 2 years relevant experience as Product Development Tech or a combination of equivalent education and experience.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Plastics, Biomedical) required
* Ability to understand and perform designed test procedures
* The ability to work effectively in a cross functional group is critical
* Develops solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope
* Great attitude and ability to work in a team
* Ability to pass a Background Check and Drug Screen
Stop your job search and apply today. Do you need more information? Contact Maria Or Phillip at Phone number blocked - click to apply We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower's career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow's jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath
New Product Development