To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chesapeake, VA
- ASM Research
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Benefits Quality Reviewer
ASM Research • Chesapeake, VA
Posted 2 months ago
Benefits Quality Reviewers apply their advanced knowledge and experience in performing end to end Federal Employee Benefits functions, to provide Quality Review of work produced by staff processing Benefits transactions. Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of current and merging federal employee Benefit Rules, Regulations, Policies, business processes and technology.
• Coordinating team activities;
• Recommending process improvements;
• Running OA/QC reports;
• Tracking trends and reporting on quality;
• Responding to customers' requests for information;
• Assembling and processing employee separation packages;
• Administering FEHB enrollment activities;
• Processing employee profile information in HRIS;
• Inputting data into Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS).
• 5-10 years of Federal Benefits experience
• Experience interpreting and applying federal employee benefits laws, rule, regulations, policies and procedures
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Good oral and written communication
• Attention to detail
• Records and auditing experience (HR, Benefits)
Other Job Specific Skills
• Bachelor's degree
• PeopleSoft HCM
• Federal Payroll Processing (NFC, IBC, Treasury)
• Shared services experience