Associate HR Business Partner – Manager – AdventHealth Apopka
Location Address: 2100 Ocoee Apopka Rd, Apopka, FL 32703
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Apopka
AdventHealth Apopka is a seven-story, 120-bed hospital offering an extensive range of services including expanded surgical services, advanced surgical suites and a catheterization lab
- The hospital also features a 30,000-square-foot emergency department with pediatric-friendly beds, imaging services, a full-service cafeteria, chapel, gift shop and on-site fire station
- The hospital opened in December 2017, replacing the 50-bed hospital that AdventHealth had operated in downtown Apopka for more than four decades
- Full Time, Monday – Thursday, 8:00am – 5:00pm and Friday, 8:00am – 2:30pm
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provides guidance for front line leaders to include but not limited to coaching, counseling, career development, policy interpretation and application.
- Establishes relationships in order to work as trusted partner and advisor to facility leadership. Maintains open communication in order to execute programs, services and solutions to enable successful achievement of facility and department business objectives. Advises on practices related to workforce planning and recruitment, leadership development, employee development and training, performance management and compensation reviews, career and succession, workforce analytics and organizational effectiveness within specific business unit(s) as designated.
- Partners in the development and leads in the implementation of HR programs and initiatives at a local or regional level.
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Consults with HR Shared Services, utilizing knowledge of market trends that may impact future talent sources in the market, to facilitate talent acquisition strategies. Works with talent acquisition on strategies to support departmental labor demand models.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or related field.
- Minimum 4 years of working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, diversity, performance management, and federal/state respective employment laws; OR
- Graduate of the AHS Leadership Residency program; AND 2 years of progressive human resource management experience
The Associate Human Resources Business Partner Manager (A-HRBP MGR) is responsible for providing a proactive, practical, and valued HR perspective in partnership with facility leadership. The A-HRBP MGR will serve as consultant to management on human resources related issues, while serving as a change agent. The A-HRBP MGR provides input into HR programs, initiatives, and service delivery strategy based on business needs and advises on the deployment and delivery of HR initiatives, and provides support to HR Business Partner on the HR strategic plan.
The A-HRBP MGR serves as a partner to shared services as needed and is key player in the implementation of strategic value-added programs on behalf of facility and COE strategy, ensuring facility alignment in support of attracting, motivating, and retaining top talent. The A-HRBP MGR will possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to develop cohesive solutions, diagnose issues, influence and guide all levels of management. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.