Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking an Office 365 Architect for our client in the Consulting domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Location: Woodland Hills, CA
Role: Office 365 Architect
Primary Skills: System Administration
Role Description: The Office 365 Architect would need to have at least 5+ years of experience. For this role, you must be a hands-on Solutions Architect in the O365 and Azure AD space with in-depth knowledge and working experience in Exchange Online, Skype, PowerBI and emerging technologies. You should have a combination of advanced hands on Exchange skills and soft skills necessary to build positive relationships with the client and with Microsoft.
- 10-15 years of hands-on IT engineering and Exchange experience
- 8+ years of progressive experience supporting Exchange Online and Microsoft O365
- 8+ years of experience in a similar role (Active Directory design, Azure and O365 break/fix activities, engineering, complex implementations, and migrations)
- Microsoft Exchange *2010/2013/2016) and Online versions
- In-depth experience with Exchange and Skype On-premise to O365 migrations
- Hands-on expertise of working with a complex Active Directory infrastructure environments and the requirement of strictly following standards, procedures and processes
- Expertise in coordination and escalation to Microsoft support and ability to coordinate with first- and third-party software vendors as needed for resolution of business-impacting problems
- Experience in Hybrid exchange environments, Azure Info sec, engineer/ build O365 roll out
- Strong experience with O365 Security and Compliance Litigation hold eDiscovery center including AIP and DLP deployment
- Strong knowledge of Migrations from legacy on premise Exchange 2013 to Office365
- Experience with Microsoft Skype for Business on Premise and Online
- Strong experience with Hygiene solutions- Ironport, EOP (ATP), ProofPoint etc
- In-depth experience with SMTP Relaying mechanism and protocol
- Strong experience with PowerShell scripting and other command-line interfaces
- Ability to understand and Design a large enterprise-level solution upon technical, application and business requirements
- Knowledge to develop and execute complex deployment scenarios
- Consulting to support hybrid platform solutions and platform rationalization for customers.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong technical writing and documentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with VERITAS Enterprise Vault is a plus.
- Experience with OKTA a plus
- Experience with ProofPoint a Plus
- Experience with Lotus Notes Directory and Mail services a plus
- O365 Certification a plus
- Microsoft Exchange Certification a plus
- Initial phone screen
- Second phone screen
- Onsite interview (or video interview for non-local candidates only).
Note: Can work 3 days onsite and 2 days from home
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Sandeep Pal
Recruiter Phone: [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Office 365 Architect (Ext: 2247)
Equal Employment Opportunity