SEC Reporting ManagerCompensation:
$140000.00 to $150000.00 yearly
Oliva Rose Rothrauff ([ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
) seeks an SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting Manager for its corporate headquarters in Mountain View, CA. The SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting will report directly to the Corporate Controller. The candidate must be very flexible and highly committed to quality, customer service, and team work and enthusiastic in supporting the company and all department goals in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
The SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting Manager will manage and prepare the Company's SEC filings, research and document technical accounting issues that are relevant to the Company, manage the Company's quarterly tax provision, oversee the Company's compliance with SOX and assist with the monthly financial statement close process, as needed. The SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting Manager will coordinate well with others and proactively keep up with the latest regulatory developments that impact the Company's SEC filing and financial reporting requirements.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Prepare and organize the quarterly SEC reporting calendar, which involves coordination with the external auditors, executives and members of the finance, legal and investor relations departments.
• Manage the timely and accurate preparation of all external financial reports, including those filed with the SEC on Form 10-Q, 10-K and 8-K.
• Prepare/compile supporting documents for all SEC filings and ensure all approvals are obtained before filing.
• For the Company's financial statements filed with the SEC on Form 10-Q and 10-K, prepare disclosure checklists, ensure the filings are properly formatted and accurate and perform XBRL tagging procedures.
• Manage accounting of all equity-related transactions and stock-based compensation plans, including the valuation, forecasting, recording, and reporting of stock-based compensation expense, related tax impact and earnings per share.
• Manage preparation of quarterly income tax provisions, as well as annual income tax returns and quarterly estimated tax payments.
• Comply with internal controls related to the SEC reporting process in support of management's and the external auditors' assessment of internal controls over financial reporting.
• Maintain a solid understanding of all aspects of the business and the related impact on the company's accounting and internal control systems, procedures and processes.
Qualifications include (but not limited to):
• BS degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting.
• 5+ years' experience with a Big 4 accounting firm
• Strong technical accounting experience, including revenue recognition, multiple-element revenue arrangements, capitalized software, tax provisions, SOX and SEC filings.
• Demonstrated ability to stay current with emerging trends and relevant legislation that impacts accounting and financial reporting.
• Strong strategic, presentation, project management and communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively with stakeholders, business group leaders and senior management.
• High-level of integrity along with the ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to multi-task and adjust to rapidly changing priorities in order to address/resolve the most critical/sensitive issues on a timely basis.
• Ability to be flexible and collaborate with team on different projects and needs.
• Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered regardless of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If interested please submit your resume [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - || for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.