IKO Industries Ltd.
is a market leader in the manufacturing of roofing and building materials. IKO is a Canadian owned and operated business with production facilities worldwide and has many years of unparalleled success in the roofing materials industry. Quality, integrity, and trustworthiness are the values that underlie this success, and we have built this company by hiring people who hold these values. People like you!Job Description
The Territory Sales Representative (TSR)
is responsible for planning and managing territory activities to achieve sales and market share growth utilizing approved sales and marketing strategy and tools while providing excellent customer service to all customers in territory. The Territory Sales Representative is responsible for sales and administration of their territory.*The territory includes Northern Ohio.WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
WHEN YOU JOIN US YOU WILL BE:
- Competitive salary
- Competitive health and benefit plan
- Competitive matched retirement savings program
- The opportunity to join a continuously growing organization with focus on Diversity and Inclusion
- The opportunity to work with an industry leader in manufacturing
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Develop relationships and grow sales with assigned distribution customers in territory
- Frequently contact roofing contractors, remodelers, builders, and architects to drive demand
- Present products and programs to qualified distributors and end users on a weekly basis
- Perform product knowledge (PK) training sessions with customers
- Manage territory pricing based on competitive situations
- Follow up on inquiries from customers or IKO administration in a timely fashion
- Submittal of weekly Intelligence Reports in a timely fashion
- Manage customer accounts receivable balance and deductions
- Investigate and process product quality complaints in territory
- Organize and execute a business plan to meet territory sales goals and customer needs
- Utilize approved sales/marketing tools within budget
- Increase IKO market share in territory
- Timely and effective communication of market and competitive information as well as requests for pricing or payment exceptions.
- Develop relationships and grow sales with assigned distribution customers in territory.
- Attend meetings, functions and company provided training as required
- Adhere to Health and Safety policies as well as IKO Vehicle policies
WORK AUTHORIZATIONS AND TRAVEL:
- Associates Degree required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 3 years of prior sales experience in building products industry preferred
- Prior sales experience calling on roofing contractors, builders and/or architects preferred
- Prior professional sales training preferred
- Demonstrated attention to detail and professional attitude.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use computer programs such as Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Detail oriented with a personal commitment to task completion
- Proactive, detail-focused and deadline oriented
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to calling primarily on the end user and performing "pull through" sales techniques
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Work is generally performed within a customer retail, distribution or home office environment.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States of America
- Up to 100% travel may be required
- Must be willing to consider relocation for future opportunities.
- Must have a valid drivers license and driver's license in good standing required.
#LI-KG2Benefits of Employment:
IKO recognizes that its success is due to the strength of its employees. A primary goal of IKO is to promote individual employee's sense of accomplishment and contribution so that employees enjoy their association with IKO. The Company invests in its employees so that they are the most knowledgeable in the industry, and undertakes great efforts to nurture loyalty to, and teamwork at, IKO. We are pleased to offer competitive compensation, health care, a progressive and challenging workplace and a commitment to teamwork and integrity.Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment:
IKO Industries Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. IKO Industries Ltd. encourages and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Accounts Receivable
- Attention To Detail
- Business Planning
- Customer Demand Planning