Rogers Mechanical is currently accepting applications for experienced HVAC Project Manager. This position provides overall management direction to multiple projects from start to finish. The HVAC Project Manager must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills. This position is located in Douglasville, GA, and travels on an as-needed basis.
Qualifications and Skills needed to be successful in this position include, but are not limited to:
- Minimum five years experience in HVAC Commercial/Industrial Project Management
- Valid and current Driver's License required and able to travel to multiple sites
- Very proficient in budgeting, billing, SOV's, blueprints, submittals and project schedules
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Effective decision making, time management and stress management skills
- Extensive knowledge of air duct distribution systems in commercial and industrial units.
- Expert installation knowledge of HVAC materials, equipment and all appropriately matched systems.
- Must have OSHA 30 - will be provided if not currently held.
- Attention To Detail