To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Specialist
MetLife • St. Louis, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Job Location: United States : Missouri : St. Louis
Role Value Proposition:
This position supports the MetLife’s core values of putting the customer first, being the best, making things easier and succeeding together by providing a caring representative of Metlife to guide the customer through the claim process while working together on process improvements with the customer at the center of all our decisions.
- Receives incoming phone calls from customers
- Responds to questions, provides addresses and contact information, documents claims file, and research and resolves problems
- Processes customer automobile rental arrangements
- Indexes mail associated with claims that are not identified by desk location. May index and distribute police reports
- Assists other units as needed. May be assigned special tasks or unit projects. Performs other related duties as assigned or required
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- High school diploma/GED
- 0-2 years related business experience
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Part Time Opportunity – 20 hours per week. Availability required for 1 weekend shift between the times of 3 PM- 10PM Saturday or Sunday. Availability required for Monday-Friday between 2pm-midnight (with potential to work overnight hours if preferred).
- Bachelor's degree
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.