To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dublin, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Dublin, OH
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT Staffing organization, has an immediate and exciting opportunity for a Network Engineer for one the Nation’s Top companies located in Central Ohio. This opportunity is for a 6 Month open ended contract.
Applicants must have 5+ years of Network Engineering experience in large complex computer systems environments. If interested in any Network Engineering opportunities in the Central Ohio area, send a resume to Matt Dudek at mdudek[Click Here to Email Your Resumé] If you’d like to receive Job Alerts from Apex that match your specific criteria, visit itcareers.apexsystemsinc.com.
Company & Group Details of Network Engineer:
•The Network Engineer will work as part of a highly interactive team that is responsible for multiple on-going large migration and integration efforts. The overall focus of the Network team surrounds security and mobility
- Work in a highly collaborative team environment
- Work with One of the Nation’s top companies
The organization offers several perks including; casual dress code, training opportunities, great benefits, an onsite café, intramural leagues, on-site fitness facilities, and other rewards programs.
Requirements for Network Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree or related equivalent work experience in an Information Systems position or comparable experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to all levels within the organization.
- Knowledge of Network hardware, software, LAN/WAN connectivity and voice architecture
- Customer centric experience working with Vendors in order to advise team on product selection
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple congruent projects.
- Previous experience with Tier 3 support of network infrastructure
- Experience with network design, implementation and configuration experience
- Must be able to travel to remote sites as needed
Technologies for Network Engineer:
- Cisco Network infrastructure
- Cisco routers and switches
- F5 firewall, Palo Alto Firewalls
*Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you’d be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay Periods; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178