Robert Half has an exciting opportunity for a Network Administrator at a prominent Hi Tech company. If you are a motivated problem solver and passionate about establishing and maintaining a stable network infrastructure, you could succeed in this role. You will develop, administer, and maintain the network infrastructure to support the business. . You should be comfortable working with constantly changing software, hardware, network security programs, and data storage systems. Your commitment to ongoing education will be important for staying current and fully informed. This Network Administrator is a long-term contract / temporary to hire role in the Jacksonville, Florida, area.
- Adhering to company policies and procedures to administer the operation of all local area networks / wide area network related services
- Troubleshooting and resolving local area networks / wide area network performance, connectivity and related network problems
- Implement and manage back-up and replication
- Coordinating and executing upgrades to network software and hardware
- Strong troubleshooting, analytic and diagnostic skills
- Understanding of network protocols, software and hardware involved in LAN/WAN operations
- Network design and implementation experience
- Knowledge of Hardware and Software
-Ability to go onsite with clients when necessary
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Network Administrator
for more information.
- Computer Networks
- Diagnostic Skills
- Local Area Networks