Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
PAE, Inc. is seeking a Billing Analyst in their Marlton, NJ office. This position is part of the Shared Services Finance Team and reports directly to the Billing Manager, working closely with Program/Business Management teams, Accounting, and Contracts.
- Prepare and edit invoices for government and commercial contracts
- Compile invoice support and prepare for accurate and timely customer distribution
- Review/analyze unbilled costs
- Identify, research, and initiate corrective action plan for billing issues/discrepancies
- Prepare and update billing department policies and procedures
- Support related audits
- Evaluating, validating and trending Billing Cycle data for presentation to all levels of the organization
- Perform quantitative and financial analysis designed to identify opportunities for improvement across the full spectrum of the billing cycle
- Analyze billing errors and rejection data to identify root cause of issues
- Assist on special projects as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in accounting/finance organization required
- Experience with government contracts and/or Deltek Costpoint is highly desirable.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency required.
- Accounting Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US Government Security Clearance
- Detail oriented, organized, problem solver, with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently, self-review, and multi-task to meet deadlines in a dynamic work environment
The successful candidate will be extremely detail oriented, organized and possess good written and oral communication skills. Candidate should be able to work independently with minimal oversight. Prospective applicants must be effective managers of time, due in part to short turnaround times for billing. Coordinators must be able to effectively meet deadlines and prioritize work assignments for efficiency. Organizational skills are a key component to success, as it requires working with large amounts of data.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
Use Verbal Communication
Evaluate Customer Billing Requirement