Customer Service RepresentativeCompensation:
$20.00 to $23.00 hourly
OfficeTeam is seeking an Automotive Service Adviser for a successful car dealership located in West Omaha.
Our client is looking for an individual with an outgoing personality, lots of energy, a drive to succeed and someone who excels in a fast-paced environment.
Previous dealership experience as an automotive service writer, service adviser or technician is desirable however, our client is willing to train someone with automotive knowledge and exceptional customer service experience.
• Greet customers entering Service department
• Determine automotive issues/needs described by customer by:
•Clarifying and documenting customer description/concerns
•Conducting automotive inspections
•Performing test drives of vehicles
•Analyzing vehicle inspection records
•Examining and maintaining automotive maintenance records
• Verify warranty and service contract coverage
• Explain provisions and exclusions of service contracts
• Research parts and labor costs/charges
• Create vehicle maintenance estimates
• Prepare clear and concise repair orders
• Demonstrate company Safety policies and procedures
• Achieve minimum sales targets determined by management
The successful candidate for the Automotive Service Adviser role will be able to establish and build rapport with customers and be able to fully communicate vehicle needs, next steps and timelines, as we all provide knowledgeable responses in a timely manner.
Should a candidate be successful as an Automotive Service Adviser, our client would consider extending an offer of full-time employment, with benefits.
Among the benefits offered by our client are an attractive 401k plan, Health, Vision, Dental, supplemental insurance plans, paid vacation, a five-day work week (no Sundays required), employee purchase plan discounting products and services, continuing education and community involvement opportunities, monthly performance-driven bonus program.
• Proven track record of achieving exceptional customer satisfaction
• Outstanding Communication Skills
• Excellent computer/technical skills
• Professional personal appearance
• Clean Driving Record
• Ability to operate both automatic and manual transmission vehicles
• Ability to read, comprehend and perform calculations
• Must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
If you are outgoing, friendly, have automotive knowledge and meet the qualifications listed above, please submit your application immediately. Our client is ready to move on the Automotive Service Adviser role, and the position will close as soon as the right candidate is found!
- Proficient with diversified computer software and systems
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- 2+ years of past relevant experience
- Experience with Maintenance Requests
- Solid understanding of Assist Customers
- Proficiency in Troubleshooting Automotive Issues
- Prepare Estimate experience required
- Sales experience preferred
- Adeptness in Maintenance Contracts
- General familiarity with customer service
- Demonstrated knowledge of Preventative Maintenance
- Strong technical skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Ability to exude confidence, knowledge, and empathy when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
We are looking for a service 'champion' who knows how to go the extra mile for individual customers and strives to deliver personalized, quality service in every interaction. If this aligns with your experience or career goals, don't hesitate to contact us today
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.