To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Associate Professional Metadata/ABC Developer
DXC Technology • US-State-CA
Posted 7 days ago
Under direct supervision, designs routine information technology solutions based on capability and customer requirements.
Essential Job Functions
- Conducts site assessments and prepares design proposals; develops and executes upgrade implementation plans, including equipment procurement, change scheduling, and logistics.
- Maintains communications with customers, end users, suppliers, sub-contractors and vendors as appropriate in order to ensure appropriate designs. Researches and gathers information for routine customer requirements.
- Applies specialization to conceptualize, design, construct, test and implement portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
- Maintains security, integrity and business continuity controls and documents when designing information technology solutions.
- Uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify and resolve business and or technical problems when designing information technology solutions.
- Assists information engineers when coding, testing, implementing and documenting projects.
- Proven client facing skills – acts as the day to day liaison with the client team - gathering requirements, advising client, interacting with the DXC account leadership
- Strong experience with apigee, Azure SQL DB, Python/Java, Spark, Kafka, nifi
- Experience with Azure DevOps services (AKS, ACS, Security)
- Proven ability to partner/collaborate with an Offshore team of developers responsible for:
- Building models for operational and technical metadata
- Building API services to expose data for technical Metadata (for job dependency) to be consumed by scheduler(s)
- Building API services for scheduler(s) to write the execution logs
- Integrating with client developed scheduler
- Build lineage dashboard for execution details across jobs / platform/ schedulers
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal and presentation skills
- Data administration and design skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Office environment