Our client, one of the largest Amazon Web Services (AWS) partners for data services, is looking for a Big Data Architect to contribute to join their team of technologists to build and contribute to large-scale, innovative projects. Technological and career growth opportunities are a natural and every day part of the working environment.
- This role is only available for W2 or individual contracts. Please no C2C.
- 100% Remote Work.
- Install and configure information systems to ensure functionality Analyze structural requirements for new software and applications Migrate data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Use big data and cloud technologies to review and provide suggestion for production quality code.
- Engage in performance tuning and scalability engineering.
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts Improve system performance by conducting tests, troubleshooting and integrating new elements.
- Optimize new and current database systems.
- Define security and backup procedures.
- Work with team, peers and management to identify objectives and set priorities.
Minimum 4 years of proven professional experience working in the IT industry.
- Degree in Computer Science or related domains.
- Experience in using various data modeling techniques and their appropriate usage in data integration.
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining.
- Experience with cloud based Big Data technologies.
- Must be very strong with SQL and have had extensive experience structuring complex SQL queries.
- Must be strong with Python scripting.
- Must have data analysis experience.
- Ideally will have data modeling experience.
- Ideally will have experience in a big data environment.
Thanks for applying!
- Amazon Web Services
- Big Data
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Technologies
- Data Analysis
- Data Integration