To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kansas City, MO 64125
- Dawn Martin
- Phone: 816-788-7434
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ACCOUNTING TRAVEL & EXPENSE SPECIALIST
Custom Truck One Source • Kansas City, MO
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE. EXCITING POSSIBILITIES. GREAT OPPORTUNITY.
Custom Truck One Source has changed the way the industry looks at specialized truck and heavy equipment solutions. With sales, rentals, aftermarket parts and service, equipment customization, re-manufacturing, financing solutions, and asset disposal, our team of experts, vast equipment breadth and integrated network of locations across North America offer superior service and unmatched efficiency for our customers. Your success is what's next with Custom Truck One Source.
To review and final approve travel and other business-related expenses charged to the corporate credit card in accordance with company policies and monitor status of unprocessed expenses. This position is responsible for the day-to-day management of all travel and expense (“T&E”) related activities and system administration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Process T&E reports timely utilizing Concur and work with employees and their supervisors as needed to ensure timely and accurate submission of expense reports
• Review, process, audit, and perform final approval for travel expense reports to ensure compliance with the T&E Policy. This includes ensuring the documentation and coding of expenses are compliant.
• Request and maintain company credit cards and assist with credit card reconciliation
• Post Concur data into accounting system when applicable
• Analyze travel program expense trends and approved spend outside of policy; investigate trend variances and provide monthly reporting to management
• Set-up and train new associates in Concur for booking travel and expense processing
• Provide on-going awareness, training, and communication relating to the travel program and policy
• Assist employees with expense processing issues and work with SAP Concur to fix system issues
• Ad hoc reporting and analysis utilizing Excel and data available in the system
• Analyze and monitor Preferred Service Providers spend in efforts to identify areas of opportunity to maximize rebates
• Research and resolve all payment issues and card inquiries
Required Skills and Qualifications
• 4 Year degree from an accredited university in General Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics
• Excellent customer service to internal and external contacts Intermediate Excel skills
• Concur Travel & Expense experience
• Ability to initiate process improvements and be proactive
• Strong attention to detail.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
• Previous compliance audit experience
• Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with all levels of the company.
Physical/Competency Based Requirements
• Attitude: This job requires people skills and a genuine desire to service the client. A positive attitude and willingness to maintain a professional demeanor with clients and team members is essential.
• Attendance – The ability to work as scheduled with punctual attendance, Monday-Friday plus any additional hours/days necessary in order to meet business demands.
• Oral Expression and comprehension — The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand. The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
• Written Comprehension and expression — The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing. The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
• Reasoning — The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense. The ability to tell when something is wrong and solve the problem or seek advice.
• 401(k) with Employer Match
• Competitive Health Care
• Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
• STD/ LTD
• Partner Discounts
• Investment in Employee Development
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Custom Truck One Source provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.