To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
- Sturgeon Electric Company, Inc
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sturgeon Electric Company, Inc. • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 2 months ago
Sturgeon Electric Company, Inc., named a Top Workplace for 5 consecutive years by The Denver Post is currently seeking CAD/REVIT Operators in its Phoenix, AZ office. Since 1912 Sturgeon Electric has been providing comprehensive electrical construction services to clients throughout the western United States. Why work for Sturgeon Electric? Our highly competitive benefits package is a great start! Our employees receive excellent benefits including: medical, dental & vision insurance, paid vacation & holidays, company paid life insurance and a 401K. If you were to ask our CAD/REVIT Operators across the country why they like working for Sturgeon Electric, chances are they would say, "Because of the people. We help each other out." There's a "we're all in this together" mentality that prevails.
What are you waiting for? Build yourself with us!
CAD/REVIT Operator Duties:
- The BIM/VDC Electrical Modeler/Coordinator performs technical tasks in Revit and AutoCad software.
- A qualified candidate will be working with office and project staff to prepare BIM models of new and existing electrical systems within commercial buildings.
- These models are used to provide project coordination with other trades, dimensioned shop drawings for prefabrication and field installation, takeoffs using Revit Schedules, assist with preconstruction efforts, and as-built record drawings.
- Modeling will be performed primarily utilizing Revit and additionally AutoCAD MEP.
- Collaboration will be accomplished through the application NavisWorks Manage while performing Coordination / Clash detection.
- A strong commercial electrical background is preferred to understand constructability of electrical systems.
- Seeking only those employees that are reliable, punctual, self-motivated, and have a good attitude.
- Employees will need to Understand and comply with the Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and other industry-specific professional and ethical conduct
CAD/REVIT Operator Skills/Qualifications:
- Revit experience and detailed understanding of its processing including setting up and maintaining jobs, files, families and work sets.
- Ability to use most Revit tools within a project. Specifically, to be able to utilize basic tools associated with electrical design such as conduit and cable tray
- Capable of extracting accurate and detailed information from Revit model through schedules. This effort would identify quantities and values for construction materials
- Provide dimensioned working/shop drawings for field installation and prefabrication, as well as, provide as-built record drawings at the end of the project
- NavisWorks Manage experience and comprehensive understanding of its function by setting up and coordinating projects, files, and clash detection
- With AutoCAD MEP a basic ability to model utilizing basic AutoCAD MEP tools. Also with AutoCAD MEP an understanding of AutoCAD standards and basic AutoCAD commands
- Possess an intermediate level of functionality with Bluebeam Software Application.
- Above average in Microsoft Office products and computer trends/technology
- Have strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability and willingness to work independently or in a team atmosphere
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Apply at: www.myrgroup.com. Complete work history OR resume attachment is a must to be considered for employment. If you require an accommodation to complete the online application, please call our Employment Hotline at 1-855-635-1321.
MYR Group Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.