You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Business Relationship Manager
- As a Business Relationship Manager, you will engage with leaders inside the organization to collaborate on current and future outcomes/needs and ensure meaningful results from our strategic technology initiatives
- Align technology plans with business priorities at the departmental and corporate level (wholistic solutions)
- Energize your partners and team through delivery of clean and timely solutions, accommodating both today's business value and building for the future
- Relationship-building, strategic thinking, assertiveness and diplomacy, energy, and focus
- Strong communication skills, highly skilled negotiating and problem-solving skills
- Encourage collaboration, focus on business value results/outcomes instead of solutions, positively influence others and engage in wholistic business thinking
- Strong writing, speaking and presenting skills
- Strong understanding of Technology as a business enablement service
The pay range is the lowest to highest compensation we reasonably in good faith believe we would pay at posting for this role. We may ultimately pay more or less than this range. Employee pay is based on factors like relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, location, performance, union contract and business needs. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, HSA, FSA, 401(k), and life, disability & ADD insurance to eligible employees. Salaried personnel receive paid time off. Hourly employees are not eligible for paid time off unless required by law. Hourly employees on a Service Contract Act project are eligible for paid sick leave.
Note: Pay is not considered compensation until it is earned, vested and determinable. The amount and availability of any compensation remains in Kforce's sole discretion unless
and until paid and may be modified in its discretion consistent with the law.
This job is not eligible for bonuses, incentives or commissions.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Energy Technology
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: ITAQG2070566
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.