ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT I-Tulsa Oklahoma Area
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receives all incoming mail for dating, sorting and delivery to appropriate supervisory or office personnel.
- Answers, screens and directs telephone calls to the supervisor; takes clear and complete messages as required.
- Reviews and ensures timely receipt of revenue reports, budgets, flash reports, expense accounts, accident reports, safety records, safety meeting reports, customer contact reports, employee time records, and other administrative documents as assigned by the supervisor.
- Resolves minor administrative issues with Facility Managers as delegated by the supervisor.
- Assists in training, overseeing and reminding designated Facility Managers and local Clerks in administrative reporting requirements.
- Is proficient in operating administrative computer programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point programs.
- Manages and distributes mail, company documents, policies, procedures, and announcements; makes copies of documents as required.
- Maintains an up-to-date customer and office location contact list in a legible, organized format.
- Maintains and keeps confidential all administrative and safety files to ensure the prompt access of information as requested by the authorized clients, supervisors or other authorized personnel.
- Assures that office supplies are maintained at a sufficient operating level.
- Assists with special projects or work assignments as required by the supervisor.
- Must be ready to accept job assignments as directed by the supervisor.
- Overtime must be worked as required.
- Attendance at monthly safety meetings in the location office may be required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
A high school graduate or equivalent, or at least two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, comprehend and interpret basic and moderately complex instructional materials relating to procedures, safety, and applicable government regulations. Ability to write applicable reports and correspondence clearly, using good business form and language.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions when safety is not compromised.
Setting Up Files