The Habilitation Technician is responsible for providing one-on-one services to consumers and assisting in the implementation of consumer goals as outlined within the client’s support plan.
• Assistsin the implementation of written goals from the treatment plan
• Instructsand reinforces target goal outcomes according to consumer
• Accuratelynotes consumer responses and results to staff; interventions and assessment via proper documentation
• Maintainsappropriate professional conduct
• Assistsin the development of consumer treatment plan and goals
• Performsother duties as assigned/necessary
• Highschool diploma or GED preferred
• CPR/BCLScertification required
• TB screening
• Trainingtreatment plan
• Active driver’s license in the event transportation is taking place (as applicable)
• Abilityto effectively elicit/provide information to and from appropriate individuals (including, but not limited to, supervisors, co-workers, clients) via strongcommunication skills; proficiency inthe English language may be required
• Computerproficiency required
• Mustbe at least 18 years of age
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer