To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sanford, NC
- Mark Chedgy
- Phone: 9198161532
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Injection Mold Process Technician
Aerotek • Sanford, NC
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Aerotek is currently for a 1st shift Process Technician in the Sanford, NC area. Qualified candidates must have at least 5 years of experience with troubleshooting and repair of injection mold machinery. This is a full time position with a company that offers competitive pay, benefits, and long term opportunity for growth from within.
- At least 5 years of Injection Mold experience
- Experience with troubleshooting and repair of injection mold machinery
- Assist and manage Setup Technicians with mold changes, machine setup, and operation of machines
- Assist tooling department in maintaining mold tooling in and out of the molding machine
- PLC troubleshooting experience preferred
- Must be able to comprehend maintenance manuals, diagrams prints and perform maintenance repairs on equipment in the molding area.
- Comfortable interfacing with Manufacturing Supervisors and Engineers of line communication
- Experience following environmental health and safety guidelines including ISO and OSHA
Shift: Day shift hours with overtime
Pay: Based on experience and qualifications, can range from $25-$32/hr starting
If interested (or know qualified technicians that are) please respond to email, or reach out directly at 919.379.8223. Thank you
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.